Friday, August 26, 2011

Do Social Media Networks Cause Problems or Uncover Them in Relationships?


“Facebook ruined my relationship, I found out my boyfriend was cheating on Twitter, I hate social media networks because they create relationship problems!” These are some of the things I am sure all of us have heard from someone who uses social media networking sites. But the question is, “Do Social media networks cause problems or uncover them in relationships?”


I have to go with the latter. I believe they uncover existing problems in relationships. I don’t think social media networks change people actions they just make them more pronounce. What was once done in the dark will be revealed in the light, and social media networks my friends is the “light”.

Social media networks are not the only “frenemy” to cheating mates, but so are cell phones. With cameras, videos and everything else that is attached to cell phones today could make a recipe for a disastrous outcome for cheating mates. It’s your friend when you want to communicate with your mistress, but it’s your enemy when your mate discovers your communications with your mistress via the social networks or cell phone. This goes for women too, not just cheating men.

So, again in my opinion, I think social media networks bring the dirt to the forefront and make it harder for the “cheaters” to hide their cheating ways. Also, for you cheaters, if you don’t want to be put on blast I suggest you don’t have your mistress as a friend on your social media network page and for pete sakes please do not take compromising photos that can eventually end up on social media networks or delivered to your mate’s cell phone!

I’m just saying.

C Double R!

No comments:

Post a Comment